Sunday, August 19, 2012

Easiest healthful DIP ever !

I learned this super easy recipe from my friend Malgosia and since then I have replicated it several times because it is too tasty, wholesome, and easy (did I say that already?) not to put it on the table when friends come over. So without further ado, here it is:

 Ingredients
-Plain yogurt
-1 packet taco seasoning
-Fresh dill cut into small pieces 

What to do?
-Mix all ingredients together and listo

No need to buy pre-made, pre-packaged dips because it is super simple to make a wholesome dip without all the preservatives and other junk.   




2 comments:

  1. What do you pair this dip with? Corn Chips? Pita bread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to eat it with corn chips, but I bet it would taste good on pita bread too. : )

      Delete